Developing the spiritual warrior is much more than a personal defense system, it is a development of the skills and attitudes necessary to advance on the Spiritual Path.
The practices that awaken the inner potential are called shakti yoga. An obligatory, auxiliary and complementary subject to the training of the student who aspires to learn how to free himself from the veil of illusion, to reach Nirvana.
Three powers must be recovered with this sadhana that make it a powerful therapy:
- Nerves of steel and balance of the hemispheres of the brain.
- Strong and centered third chakra. Will and determination.
- A meditative mind projected into a splendorous aura.
1. Empty hand -no stick-.
2. Panthra -infinite movement-. The mystical dance of the warrior. You will learn the Mool Panthra from which all the sikh warrior's movements start.
3. The stick as a sword. Weapons are attached to the limbs and movements of the body. At this level, only stick and Marathi to develop the necessary skills and psychomotor skills.
4. Initiation to combat. A few choreographies.
5. Shakti Kriya Yoga. Active and passive meditation.